MATHINPARIS2020 – Call for applications
The international Doctoral Training in Mathematical Sciences in Paris - MathInParis2020 - Cofunded by Marie Sklodowska‑Curie Actions offers 40 PhD fellowships within the framework of the European Horizon 2020 program "Marie Sklodowska‑Curie Co‑funding of Regional, National and International Programmes". The call is open from December 1, 2021 to February 13, 2022.
You can find a template for Step 1 documents here
MAIN STEPS OF THE SELECTION PROCESS
- December 1st, 2021 : opening of the first call for 20 fellowships
- February 13th, 2022 : deadline for submitting application. Candidates have to provide : CV, motivation letter, recommendation letters, Master full grades certificate and/or diploma, a scientific document where they describe their own research interest, their ideas for PhD projects and links with FSMP network.
- March 1st, 2022 : a short list of around 60 selected candidates is produced.
- April 22nd, 2022 : deadline for the selected candidates to produce : detailed scientific project signed by the PhD potential advisor, potential advisors' documents (CV, list of recent publications, list of current PhD candidates under their supervision and an official letter of consent for advising the applicant), letter of consent form the director of the host laboratory and the director of the doctoral school in case the candidate is selected, ethic form completed (you can find a template here)
- May 9th to May 13th, 2022 : Interviews by the MathInParis2020 scientific committee.
- Around May 15th, 2022 : final results
Selected fellows will start their PhD in September‑October 2022.